- We have over 250 academy projects under our belt, both pre and post Academies Act 2010 and have acted in these for school governing bodies, sponsors (lead and co-sponsors), Diocesan Boards of Education and site trustees.
- We have for many years advised Church of England schools at the "coal face", Diocesan Boards of Education ('DBE') for the Dioceses in which these schools are situated and at a national level the National Society and the Education Division of the Archbishop's Council on education law matters generally- in particular current education Bills, statutory guidance, circulars and so forth.
- In relation to the Academies Act 2010 we advised on the Bill when this was passing through Parliament and, since its coming into force, have settled with the DfE a suite of model documents suitable for Church schools wishing take advantage of this legislation and convert to academies.
- We have the expertise and have worked up precedent documentation (not just the Church DfE model documents) which will make the whole process of conversion swift, efficient and smooth for a school.
- Given all of the above we are equipped to deliver a service of high quality to your school, yet at a reasonably competitive price.
- Led by our education team we are able to put together a multi disciplinary team of people all experienced in academy project work to successfully deliver the conversion of your school into an academy.
- Our team are well used to working closely with project managers and other professionals on these academy conversion projects.